World Cup winner’s stunning ex-Wag goes topless to promote kids’ cookbook before deleting pics over backlash

CATHY HUMMELS has faced a backlash after posing topless with a children’s cookbook. The model and influencer, 36, was married to Borussia Dortmund star Mats Hummels between 2015 and 2022. Jam Press/@cathyhummelsCathy Hummels controversially posed topless with her children’s cookbook[/caption] Cathy was married to Mats Hummels for seven yearsGetty - Contributor The couple have a six-year-old son together. Four years ago Cathy wrote a cookbook for kids, but has since drawn negative publicity with a bizarre post. Posting to her 689,000 Instagram followers, she posed topless with only the book covering her modesty. Cathy captioned it: “She is sweet like sugar but without calories.” She was criticised in the comments, with fans calling the post “inappropriate”. The high-profile star later deleted the post before replacing it with a picture of her clutching the book fully clothed. She wrote: “I would like to draw attention to this. I have been eating a sugar-free diet for years and I also ensure that my son has a healthy diet. Many parents and children are not aware of this. “And now be honest: would the highly discussed and controversial photo have captured you in the same way if I had just been sitting on the sofa in my jogging suit? I think not. “Here for you is the proper version as I would have liked to have posted it at the beginning. But as I said: I wouldn’t have attracted any attention and this topic has been bothering me for many, many years. “I don’t eat any white sugar myself. With Ludwig I succeed 80 per cent of the time. He decides the other 20 per cent. “Nutrition awareness should be promoted in childhood. You are what you eat.” Cathy announced her divorce from Hummels, 35, in November 2022. Speaking to radio station Energy Munich nearly a year on from their split, she admitted: “I love to snog when I’m drunk. “The sex is irrelevant, I don’t care. I also kiss women in such situations. Then I just want to snog.” Jam Press/@cathyhummelsCathy later posted another version of the snap, this time fully clothed[/caption] @cathyhummelsCathy works as a model and influencer[/caption] @cathyhummelsShe has built a huge fanbase in her own right[/caption] InstagramCathy has nearly 700,000 Instagram followers[/caption] @cathyhummelsShe revealed that she loved to ‘snog’ when drunk[/caption]

World Cup winner’s stunning ex-Wag goes topless to promote kids’ cookbook before deleting pics over backlash

CATHY HUMMELS has faced a backlash after posing topless with a children’s cookbook.

The model and influencer, 36, was married to Borussia Dortmund star Mats Hummels between 2015 and 2022.

Jam Press/@cathyhummels
Cathy Hummels controversially posed topless with her children’s cookbook[/caption]
Cathy was married to Mats Hummels for seven years
Getty - Contributor

The couple have a six-year-old son together.

Four years ago Cathy wrote a cookbook for kids, but has since drawn negative publicity with a bizarre post.

Posting to her 689,000 Instagram followers, she posed topless with only the book covering her modesty.

Cathy captioned it: “She is sweet like sugar but without calories.”

She was criticised in the comments, with fans calling the post “inappropriate”.

The high-profile star later deleted the post before replacing it with a picture of her clutching the book fully clothed.

She wrote: “I would like to draw attention to this. I have been eating a sugar-free diet for years and I also ensure that my son has a healthy diet. Many parents and children are not aware of this.

“And now be honest: would the highly discussed and controversial photo have captured you in the same way if I had just been sitting on the sofa in my jogging suit? I think not.

“Here for you is the proper version as I would have liked to have posted it at the beginning. But as I said: I wouldn’t have attracted any attention and this topic has been bothering me for many, many years.

“I don’t eat any white sugar myself. With Ludwig I succeed 80 per cent of the time. He decides the other 20 per cent.

“Nutrition awareness should be promoted in childhood. You are what you eat.”

Cathy announced her divorce from Hummels, 35, in November 2022.

Speaking to radio station Energy Munich nearly a year on from their split, she admitted: “I love to snog when I’m drunk.

“The sex is irrelevant, I don’t care. I also kiss women in such situations. Then I just want to snog.”

Jam Press/@cathyhummels
Cathy later posted another version of the snap, this time fully clothed[/caption]
@cathyhummels
Cathy works as a model and influencer[/caption]
@cathyhummels
She has built a huge fanbase in her own right[/caption]
Instagram
Cathy has nearly 700,000 Instagram followers[/caption]
@cathyhummels
She revealed that she loved to ‘snog’ when drunk[/caption]